Find an Accredited Respiratory Care PROGRAM

To assure you can practice respiratory therapy after graduation, make sure the program you choose is accredited.

What does this mean? Respiratory therapists must have a minimum of an associate degree from an accredited respiratory therapy education program. The Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC) is the organization that accredits schools of respiratory therapy.

For the most up-to-date list of accredited programs, visit the CoARC site. There you can search for programs by name, state, degree, or category.

CoARC is the organization responsible for the accreditation of respiratory therapy educational programs. Accreditation status of each program is constantly updated and can be verified by contacting:

264 Precision Blvd
Telford, TN 37690
(817) 283-2835